Sunday, April 13, 2014

Baby G

All of the tired cliches about spring are true. It's a time of new life, beginnings, and starting fresh as the world wakes up. The trees are just beginning to bloom and flowers are opening bright petals to the waiting world. Spring is also a messy time, but all birth is messy. It's a fitting metaphor, then, that the maternity photos for "baby G" should take place during a spring morning surrounded by blooms and new life.

I had such good time photographing these two, and was so enchanted by the scenery of Cochrane Park here in Yelm, that I kept making ridiculous noises (that can best be described as a "squee") every time I caught a shot that I KNEW was going to be enchanting. Here are a few of my favorites from the session...





Of course, they had to take some time out to be silly! Can't you just see them aboard the Titanic!?



Um...romantic, much!? They are so sweet together.


I am so in love with this photo! She's so lovely, and with the leaves of the blossoms falling... it just makes me happy. I'm pretty sure this photo was worthy of a good squee.



And my favorite simply for the gorgeous scenery...



Congratulations Mom and Dad-to-be! Baby G is going to be one lucky and much loved little fella!

No comments:

Post a Comment