Monday, September 9, 2013

Senior Spokesmodel Time!

The beautiful, slow death of summer is fast at hand. Soon the morning air will be stinging our cheeks, a brisk wind will catch and play with fallen leaves, and bare branches will stand stark before a pale moon.

FALL!

My favorite time of year is almost here. Time to break out boots and scarves and sit in front of a warm fire with a book in my hands. Not that I have much time for reading, BUT I will still make it goal. I love fall.

Fall also means that school is back in session, and it's time to capture that first biggest milestone of the school journey... senior year.
There is something very special about the senior year of high school. You can feel your childhood coming to a close, adulthood is at the doorstep, and you're finishing a huge chapter of your life. It's time to move on, and move out into the world as your own person. This is a big deal! I would love to be the person to help you capture this milestone.

Senior Portrait sessions are specially tailored to each individual. I want to capture that unique thing that makes you YOU, that makes you stand out from the crowd; but I need to get the word out. I need someone to let everybody know that I'm here.

Enter, the Senior Spokesmodel!

A Senior Spokesmodel Representative is someone who will represent Nicole York Photography to their Junior and Senior Classmates. I'm looking for someone who is positive, friendly, outgoing, creative, active, and bright, who can let their friends see their amazing photos and tell them about their experience working with me!

What you get:

  • Free deluxe Senior Portrait session (a $250 value!)
  • An online gallery with password protection where you and your family can order prints
  • 40 rep cards with 3 of your favorite shots and my contact info to hand out to your friends
  • 5 low-res, watermarked photos, perfect for Facebook and other social networking sites
  • Featured spots in advertisements for Nicole York Photography
  • Be featured in a blog about our session
  • A Facebook Gallery of watermarked images
  • Any referrals who bring your rep cards in and book a shoot earns you credit towards prints, announcements, photo albums, etc...


What you have to do:

  • Have parental consent and sign a model release so I can use your photo in advertisements
  • Live within 25 miles of Yelm, WA
  • Be part of the Junior or Senior class of 2014 or 2015
  • Share your rep cards with friends at school
  • Use your low-res images online and show them off to friends and family
  • Agree to represent only Nicole York Photography as a spokesmodel

Interested!? Sounds like a pretty good deal, right?  Here's what you have to do:

  • email your contact information and a statement of no less than 100 words about why you would make an ideal spokesmodel for my business to: Nicoleyorkphotography@rockemtail.com
That's it! I will contact the selected spokesmodels (no more than 2 per school)

I can't wait to hear from the great Juniors and Seniors in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment