Friday, October 17, 2014

Senior Representative: Kati Armstrong

It is finally time to unveil my first Senior Representative for the Graduating Class of 2014!

I have to say, I am pretty excited about working with these great young adults.

Kati is a 17 year old Senior at Tenino High School. When I read her application, I was struck with the words she used to describe herself...confident, strong, outgoing and loyal. What a great combination is that!?
She is involved in Track and Field, nearly has her black belt in Tang Soo Do, and enjoys camping and riding quads. Aside from the fact that she is smart and gorgeous, she also works on classic muscle cars with her dad, and rides horses. Could she possibly have any more talents up her sleeves?

Oh,  yeah...she can add model to the list, if I have anything to say about it.

We shot both in the studio and on location at her family's property, which had all kinds of great backdrops for shooting, not to mention the fact that we lucked out with some fantastic light.

Big thanks to Kati and her parents for being great sports and letting me photograph their beautiful daughter!





Kati, you have a bright future ahead of you. Go do great things with your Senior year!









No comments:

Post a Comment